Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blog #4 - Newsletters

I think it would be interesting to use a newsletter as a teacher to inform parents what we are doing in class. It could be especially effective teaching business education classes, as I could have the students prepare monthly newsletters to send to their parents. We could also, as a class, come up with newsletters which we could use for recruiting of new students to our program. These newsletters could be shown to administrators as well so they know what the class is doing.

I think a newsletter could be a powerful tool for elective programs like business education. They can be used to inform parents and administrators, as well as to attract new students and parents.

I commented on Blog Topic 3 of Ron's Blog.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Those sound like really good ideas. I think the one about sending the newsletter to parents is a good idea. They always want to know what's going on.