Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blog #6


I started working on this project with Ron, but we soon figured out that we wanted to work on different things - and we both thought it would be fun to do it on our own to get the most out of it. So, I continued working with pictures and videos I have of Maya and Anna. They really enjoyed the photoshop pictures I did, so they were pretty excited to be starring in a movie. For this project, I used footage that I had already filmed - but hadn't been able to figure out what to do with yet. I used some clips cut from larger ones and included pictures of the girls as well. I added music from the software I am using and ripped one song from a CD. It was a lot of fun to make and the girls loved it - all of us are excited about making the next one! The picture shown is one of the ones I used for the video.

I commented on Tia's blog....again.

No comments: