Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blog #8

There are many ways I could use videos in my teaching career. I will be teaching business classes, so I could end up teaching a media class where I would have to teach students how to use video. In fact, my student teaching next quarter will include a section where the students will be making marketing videos. I could use video in the student recruitment process by making a video of the different activities the students are engaged in throughout the year. I know there are many other areas that I can use this - once I get a job and figure out what I am teaching, I will have many opportunities to include this type of technology. I will be especially motivated to find ways to use this type of software now that I know how easy it is!

I commmented on Ron's blog.

No comments: