Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blog #7

The video I am making for the final project is an extension of my first video. The first one was pictures and videos of my family, specifically the kids. I plan to include the pictures from the work with Photoshop and the stories I wrote for the Newsletter. I hope to make the final project something like a video newsletter with actual and fictitious events in which the girls have participated. They love watching the video, and I hope to get them to participate (knowlingly) in the final project. They really enjoy the pictures they are in that didn't happen. They think it's magic. Using something I am really interested in - family - has made this video project fun, and I am really learning how to use the software. The only problems I have been having are uploading the project to Carmen and trying to send it to family. The file size is too big, so I am looking for a free website to host the videos. So far, I haven't had much luck. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it!

I posted on Jenny's blog.

No comments: